Our exclusive private tour is much more than a private luxury vehicle. We provide exclusive access to our most select, top-tier locations not open to the public. Taste small-production wines with owners and winemakers themselves,…
- Duration: 7 hours (pick up typically begins at 10:00am from Santa Barbara)
- Capacity: 8 people
- Inclusions: Wine tastings, lunch, & transportation
Santa Barbara Wine Tours & Tastings
Experience our one-of-a-kind incredible access to private vineyard and estates! No commercial wineries and no tasting rooms. In this all-inclusive Santa Barbara wine tour we offer:
- Access to private, appointment-only locations
- Premium wine tastings, often with winemakers and owners on their private properties
- Tasting fees and lunch included; no extra charges for additional tour hours
- Behind-the-scenes winery, barrel room, and vineyard walking tour included
- Gourmet organic picnic lunch of your choice, served fresh in an outdoor wine country setting
- Complimentary water throughout the day
- Small groups of up to 8 to maintain access to private locations
- Customizable itinerary based on your wine preferences
Wear comfortable shoes and dress in layers!
View our lunch menu!
We have a very high standard for the wineries and vineyards we choose to visit. These vintners share three characteristics that constitute a memorable, one-of-a-kind experience.
First, they produce remarkable wines with hands-on, small-production techniques. Second, they provide a high level of personal service. Finally, they are committed to sustainable, organic, and/or biodynamic agriculture and an elevated degree of environmental stewardship.
By paying careful attention to nature and working with its forces, these winemakers are able to truly exhibit the beauty of our unique local terroir and produce premium wines.
Please contact us to discuss a potential itinerary.
- Cancellation Policy
Refund Guarantee: 100% refund within one week of tour date
If you cancel:
- 7 or more days before your tour time: NO CHARGE will be incurred
- 7 days to 24 hours before your tour time: 50% of the total tour cost will be incurred
- Less than 24 hours before your tour time: 100% of the tour cost is due